Members of Phi Sigma Phi
Build your resume and run for an e-bopard position or gain experience by throwing philanthropy events, fundraisers and mixers!
Prepare yourself for life long after college with our alumni network of hundreds of brothers working in various fields.
Live it up and experience college the way it should be by joining a social circle that you’ll have with you for life.
Surround yourself with brothers, tutors, friends from various backgrounds to aid one another academically with chapter resources.
Where we're located.
We have chapters in the following schools:
- Xi, Mount Pleasant, MI
- Phi Mu, Concord University
- Lambda, Eastern Michigan University
- Epsilon Zeta, Fairmont State University
- Epsilon Lambda, University of Michigan Dearborn
- Epsilon Chi, West Virginia University
- Kappa, University of Wisconsin – Stevens Point
- Omega, University of Wisconsin Stout
- Epsilon Beta, Wright State University
- Epsilon Nu, York College of Pennsylvania
- Alpha Epsilon, University of Wisconsin – Madison
- Associate Education Program for New Members
- Annual National Convention
- Bi-Annual Conclave
- Bi-Annual Leadership Development Academy
- Regional Leadership Caucuses
- Continuing Education Programs
- And More!
Honor. Justice. Wisdom.
When you become a member of Phi Sigma Phi, you are welcomed into a community founded and grown on the three principles of honor, justice, and wisdom. Our chapters are found throughout the country at many schools and offer a multitude of grown potential opportunities.
The Dean Rockwell Scholarship
The Dean Rockwell Scholarship is provided to one member from each chapter and a graduate student, with cash prizes of up to $3000. The Dean Rockwell Scholarship is named after our founder, Olympian, and Navy Cross recipient. Winners are highly qualified and represent the foundational principles of Phi Sigma Phi as well as exude the Rockwell Spirit. We are one of the only social fraternities in America to offer a scholarship to a member at every single chapter. We are thankful for this partnership with the Phoenix 7 Foundation (501c3) and appreciate the contributions to our membership and their successes.
Phi Sigma Phi National Fraternity Inc. (Official)
Phi Sigma Phi was founded in 1988 with the ideals and values of its founding fathers - that all men can bring value to a fraternal organization. This is regardless of race, creed, socioeconomic status, sexual orientation, religion, or background.